Olive Garden Recipe for Herb Grilled Salmon
- 4 Salmon Steaks
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon herb butter (recipe below)
- Prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill to medium heat.
- Brush the fish fillets with olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Cook the fish on each side until done.
- Remove the Salmon from the grill and top with a generous amount of lemon herb butter. (It should melt all over the fish).
NOTE: Salmon continues to cook after being removed from the grill. Cook slamon just until it begins to change color and becomes flaky.
Ingredients for Lemon Herb Butter
- 1 pound of butter
- 1-1/2 lemons (zest and juice but no seeds)
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped herbs (whatever you like, basil and thyme are really good)
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- Combine all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth
- Place in plastic wrap and shape into a long roll.
- Twist the ends and chill.
NOTE: Leftover butter will keep for several weeks in the freezer.