Olive Garden Recipe for Shrimp Primavera
Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 oz package of Knorr Romaglio Pasta Sauce Mix
- 28 oz canned tomatoes, crushed
- butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram
Ingredients for the meat and vegetables
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb pasta cooked (penne)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb mushroons, halved
- 1 cup green peppers, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 cup red peppers, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, cut into 1 inch squares
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients.
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter.
- Saute vegetables for about 3 minutes until crisp and tender.
- Add the sauce into the skillet and simmer 5 more minutes.
- Stir shrimp into the sauce to heat through.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.