35 slices ciabatta or 35 slices baguette (1 loaf)
1 lb large shrimp , shelled,deveined and uncooked (31-40 per pound or larger)
3/4 cup butter
4 cloves garlic , chopped
2 green onions , chopped
2/3 cup white wine
15 -20 black olives , sliced
1 -2 roma tomato , diced
1. Cut the loaf of bread on an angle, half an inch thick, at least 35 slices.
2. Arrange 5 slices on serving plates so they face in like
3. (You can toast the slices if you like) Heat the butter in a large skillet until it's bubbling lightly.
4. Add the garlic and the WHITE of the onions and cook for a minute.
5. Add shrimp and cook until it's just done.
6. Place a piece of shrimp on the bread closest to the center of the circle, any extra I put in the space left in the center.
7. Add the wine and olives to the remaining garlic butter in the skillet and cook until it's lightly boiling.
8. About 2 minutes.
9. Spoon sauce over the shrimp and bread.
10. Garnish with the tomatoes and the GREEN of the green onions.