Watch the cooking video demonstration above to learn the cooking technique.
Olive Garden Recipe for Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo
Components of the dish
- Marinated steak 2 1/2 pounds
- Spinach gorgonzola sauce 16 ounces
- 1 pound cooked fettuccine pasta
- garnish 2 tbsp gorgonzola cheese, 2 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
Make the Meat
- Cut steaks into 1 inch cubes.
- Make a marinade of 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing plus 1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary and 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- Marinate the steaks.
- Grill to preferred doneness.
Make the Sauce
- 16 oz of Alfredo sauce (I use from a Jar.)
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 Tbsp gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Heat the alfredo sauce in a large skillet.
- Add onion, spinach and gorgonzola cheese.
- Add grilled beef.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Toss pasta with the sauce.
- Garnish with cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
This recipe serves 4 people.