Watch the video above for cooking tips.
(One of the most traditional grilled steaks in Tuscany is the Tagliata Toscana which is basically a grilled steak served with fresh rosemary infused olive oil.)
Olive Garden Recipe for Steak Tuscano
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice
- Combine the garlic, rosemary and olive oil in small bowl.
- Salt and pepper steaks on both sides.
- Brush olive oil mixture on the steaks.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Remove from heat.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
Olive Garden Recipe for Tuscan Potatoes
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 4 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp romano cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and dice into 1/2 inches pieces.
- Core and seed peppers.
- Dice into 1/2 pieces.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place potatoes and peppers in a baking dish.
- Toss them in the oil and herb mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with parsley and Romano cheese.
- Serves 4 people.