Search

Loading...

Asiago Garlic Alfredo Sauce



ASIAGO GARLIC ALFREDO SAUCE
Olive Garden Copycat Recipe

Makes 2 Cups

1/3 cup butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheese blend
1/4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
fresh cracked pepper

In a microwave glass bowl melt butter with garlic in microwave oven for 30 second. Whisk in cream and cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds more. Season with nutmeg and pepper. Pour over your favorite hot veggies or hot pasta.

Notes:  This is sauce is one of the choices available on the 2013 Never Ending Pasta menu.



3 comments:

stephie95 said...

Olive Garden doesn't use 2 gloves of minced garlic - they use about 10 whole cloves of roasted garlic in each serving. Just got back from having it and I counted the garlic because I was so impressed.

Ginny C-P said...

I had probably 6-8 whole cloves each time I've had it but for me I would prefer they actually be minced. I like garlic but not being overwhelmed by it. Still I love this dish!

Ginny C-P said...

Had 20 cloves today in my order!