Leading Italian restaurant Olive Garden is celebrating its popular made from scratch Alfredo sauce with a new 3 Course Alfredo Italian Dinner, starting at $11.99 and available for a limited time. Here’s how it works:
1. Start with unlimited breadsticks and choice of homemade soup or garden fresh salad.
2. Then choose one of four new Alfredo entrees, including:
- Grilled Chicken with Broccoli Alfredo – Sliced grilled chicken breasts served over cavatappi pasta with creamy, homemade Alfredo, broccoli florets and a hint of garlic
- Shrimp Caprese Alfredo – Sauteed shrimp tossed with three cheeses and bucatini pasta in homemade Alfredo, topped with seasoned tomatoes, melted mozzarella and fresh basil
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Mushroom Alfredo – Crescent-shaped ravioli filled with four Italian cheeses and topped with mushroom Alfredo sauce
- Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic Alfredo – Sliced grilled chicken breasts and roasted garlic cloves over giant rigatoni pasta in creamy, roasted garlic Alfredo
3. Finish with Chocolate Mousse Cake or any flavor Dolcini mini-dessert.
Olive Garden’s Alfredo sauce is made from scratch in its restaurant kitchens every day, using fresh, simple ingredients, including cream, parmesan cheese, butter and garlic.