Olive Garden is doubling its offering of Breadstick Sandwiches and bringing new twists on an Italian classic. Beginning this week, iconic Olive Garden menu items will transform with new varieties of the legendary Breadstick Sandwiches and brand new Deep Dish Spaghetti Pies. To celebrate, Olive Garden is giving unique and customized opportunities for families to come together around the table.
Last summer, America fell in love with Breadstick Sandwiches when they debuted in restaurants and on food trucks touring the country. Inspired by fans’ excitement and passion, Olive Garden is hitting the road again helping guests across the country create summer memories. The Olive Garden Never Ending Family Table will cross the nation to give fans the opportunity to gather together and sample the new menu items.
Available for lunch, the new Breadstick Sandwiches joining the popular Chicken Parmigiana and Italian Meatball Breadstick Sandwiches are:
- Spicy Calabrian Chicken Breadstick Sandwich: Lightly breaded chicken, fried and tossed in our spicy Calabrian sauce served with tangy gorgonzola sauce on Olive Garden’s signature breadstick.
- Eggplant Parmigiana Breadstick Sandwich: Hand-breaded eggplant, fried and topped with Italian cheese and marinara served on Olive Garden’s signature breadstick.
Olive Garden is giving guests new ways to enjoy spaghetti throughout the day:
- Meatball Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie: Spaghetti, seven cheeses and Italian bacon baked to perfection in a flaky crust and topped with meatballs and homemade meat sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie: Spaghetti, seven cheeses and Italian bacon baked to perfection in a flaky crust and topped with grilled chicken and our homemade Alfredo.
- Spaghetti Rosso with Chicken & Bacon: Tomato-infused spaghetti with grilled chicken, bacon, red peppers, tomatoes and asparagus tossed in a homemade Parmesan pesto sauce.